- If you are going to cook a dish in the oven, it is better to use yeast dough for this. Remember that it does not tolerate drafts: windows and doors must always be closed.
- In order to prepare an excellent dough, it is desirable to use cold water.
- When kneading the dough, first take half of the desired amount of flour, and then gradually add the remaining portion.
- Mix the dough until you notice that it has stopped sticking to your hands.
- In order to make an elastic dough and give the dish an exquisite taste, add a little olive oil to the flour.
- Before you send the treat to the oven, let it stand for 20-60 minutes.
- Twice the pizza twice before laying it on the mold.
- Grease the pan evenly with sunflower oil. Also suitable olive.
- Pizza will get tastier if you do not roll out the cake. It is better to lay the dough on a baking sheet and gently stretch your fingers so that its edges hang a little.
- Place the dough in the oven only after it has been standing for at least 5 minutes.
- It is not recommended to send the dough into the oven with the filling. To make a delicious dish is simple: make sure that the dough is baked until half cooked. After the formation of a thin crust, put the necessary ingredients on the dough and continue cooking. However, there are some recipes in which the dough is prepared simultaneously with the filling. Follow the recommendations.
- The dough for pizza can be thick or thin. The standard time for baking a thick dough is 60 minutes. Thin will be ready in half an hour.
So, it's time to prepare the dough for pizza, the recipe of which you will see below. First of all, you should start with preparing an Italian dish.
1. Fine classic dough. For cooking, you need 3 cups of flour, a teaspoon of cane sugar and sea salt, 2 small spoons of dry yeast, 200 ml of warm water, 2 tablespoons of high-quality extra virgin olive oil. Sift flour, mix with salt and make a tidy slide. In yeast, add warm water, supplement the mixture with sugar. Wait for the yeast to foam. After 7 minutes you can start kneading the dough. Combine the flour and yeast, pour in the butter and knead the dough for at least 10-15 minutes. This recipe for pizza requires patience. When stretched, the resulting mass should not be compressed and torn. After mixing a ball of dough, leave it for 1-2 hours in a warm place. Then press the "bun" in the central part, flatten it and stretch it to the required thickness.
2. How to make dough for pizza without yeast? To do this you will need 2 eggs, a kilogram of flour, 100 grams of sour cream, salt, 150 grams of margarine, a teaspoon of sugar and soda. Eggs whisk thoroughly and add salt and sugar to them. Soda should be stirred in sour cream, and margarine should be melt. Mix these ingredients. Then add a little flour to this mixture. After mixing, the dough will become soft and elastic. Wait for about 15 minutes and start rolling. Surplus dough can be stored in the freezer.
3. A universal recipe Take 900 grams of flour, 10 grams of fresh yeast, half a liter of water, 10 grams of olive oil, 20 grams of sea salt. Yeast dilute with cold water. They must completely dissolve. Half the flour gently add to the mixture and mix so that there are no lumps left. After that, you can safely add the remaining flour and salt, stir, add butter. Knead the dough and lay it on the table. Divide the dough into several pieces and leave for 60 minutes. Roll out a thin layer, put the stuffing and send for 10 minutes in a hot oven.